Hello friends ,
How are you, I hope everyone is healthy. Protect yourself from corona,
Today I will tell you about some Memories of my school time
Daulat Ram Naupani Vidyalaya was my first school. In this school, I have studied up to class 9th. Perhaps I left school in the 1970s. A school bus was arranged for us (me and my brother) to go to school. There was a post office near the place where we used to board the school bus.
1. We used to hide in the post office many times to bunk the school bus , but our parents used to drop to the school by a rickshaw, we have to some times receive the punishment.
Let me tell you that I do not intend to disrespect any teacher, I am just trying to collate some of my memories and present them here - please do not take otherwise.
2. We had a teacher in the school who taught us mathematics, his name was Mr. Madan Gopal Ji Bohra, a very tough person. . He used to sign as म.गो.बो. , he was the trainer of Scouts and Guides of our school and he had a theory that any cadet and his brother of his Scouts team is there in his class he used to give special attention and special punishment while studying. My elder brother was a cadet of Scouts, so I had special eye of him and I don't know why I never finish his homework and I was beaten by him by the rule.
Once He gave some home work and as usual I did not completed it . Sir came to class and said that anyone who has not done home work should standup on the bench. Friends - I sat and did not stand on the bench. Seeing this, our teacher was surprised and he asked me - Subodh, have you done homework? - I remained silent. - He had a habit that to check copies from one side and used to check all children's copies till the last. There were about 30 to 35 children in the class and my number was 25th. When Sir came to check the copy of the number 20th boy, I stood up on the bench -I thought - why standing before - the teacher was very furious - he set aside to punish the children who had done mistakes and also the children who were standing on the bench. Everyone was asked to sit down and I was beaten very well. I still remember -
But after that I always went after completing the homework of every subject. I got my first knowledge in mathematics from him - I still bow down in his memory.
3. One was our Hindi teacher Jha Sir, he was very particular about the right Hindi pronunciation..
Like Shani and Sunny and if any child misspelled the pronunciation, then finish the day's study and start washing that child. Okay, let me tell you one thing here that he was suffering from asthma and he could not beat continually for a long time- he used to slap two or three - he used to become breathless with a bit of slackness and kept saying something, one of those things which he used to say He was like "Animals, come from the Sundar van , all of you, can't speak pure Hindi" - we had a lot of fun teasing them.
Let me tell that due to my height , I was always seated on the back benches. Ie Back Benchers
4. The teacher of our history loved to get caught by the hair and I was always in the military cut and whenever he catch my hair I would duck and then I was made MURGA
5. Our physical training (P.T.) teachers were Bengali and he could not speak Hindi very well - very good person andmade us exercised well. He used to take full care of our sports as well. When he used to get angry he used to say "Look - if you guys do mistakes I will make myself detend and will will punish myself .
These few memories of my childhood still tickle me sometimes. Although this beating did not happen every day, but it is said that THE TEACHING COMES FROM THE PARENTLY PUNISHMENT OF TEACHERS
I do not remember that I have ever beaten up by any teacher after the 7 th class. I still respect all teachers very much.
These are some memories of my first school. Next time I will try to write about the memories of my other school - till then - Namaskar - be happy be happy.
Jai Hind
As far as I remember, in our time this symbol used to be just the middle book and the rising sun, The lotus flower and cover on the top was added afterwords
There is no picture of Shri Madan ji, but I am trying to present Shradhanjali through the scouts' sign in his memory.
Friends, here, scouts used to have a rope in the dress and were taught many kinds of knots (KNOTS), I have learned to make many types of knots from my brother, something I still remember.
I have also learned BOOK BINDING from him, I was probably quite small but I still remember that.
Friends, these are the peels of memories as you can peel out as much as you can - its endless - Is It Not
See you again - Jai Hind
How are you, I hope everyone is healthy. Protect yourself from corona,
Today I will tell you about some Memories of my school time
Daulat Ram Naupani Vidyalaya was my first school. In this school, I have studied up to class 9th. Perhaps I left school in the 1970s. A school bus was arranged for us (me and my brother) to go to school. There was a post office near the place where we used to board the school bus.
1. We used to hide in the post office many times to bunk the school bus , but our parents used to drop to the school by a rickshaw, we have to some times receive the punishment.
Let me tell you that I do not intend to disrespect any teacher, I am just trying to collate some of my memories and present them here - please do not take otherwise.
2. We had a teacher in the school who taught us mathematics, his name was Mr. Madan Gopal Ji Bohra, a very tough person. . He used to sign as म.गो.बो. , he was the trainer of Scouts and Guides of our school and he had a theory that any cadet and his brother of his Scouts team is there in his class he used to give special attention and special punishment while studying. My elder brother was a cadet of Scouts, so I had special eye of him and I don't know why I never finish his homework and I was beaten by him by the rule.
Once He gave some home work and as usual I did not completed it . Sir came to class and said that anyone who has not done home work should standup on the bench. Friends - I sat and did not stand on the bench. Seeing this, our teacher was surprised and he asked me - Subodh, have you done homework? - I remained silent. - He had a habit that to check copies from one side and used to check all children's copies till the last. There were about 30 to 35 children in the class and my number was 25th. When Sir came to check the copy of the number 20th boy, I stood up on the bench -I thought - why standing before - the teacher was very furious - he set aside to punish the children who had done mistakes and also the children who were standing on the bench. Everyone was asked to sit down and I was beaten very well. I still remember -
But after that I always went after completing the homework of every subject. I got my first knowledge in mathematics from him - I still bow down in his memory.
3. One was our Hindi teacher Jha Sir, he was very particular about the right Hindi pronunciation..
Like Shani and Sunny and if any child misspelled the pronunciation, then finish the day's study and start washing that child. Okay, let me tell you one thing here that he was suffering from asthma and he could not beat continually for a long time- he used to slap two or three - he used to become breathless with a bit of slackness and kept saying something, one of those things which he used to say He was like "Animals, come from the Sundar van , all of you, can't speak pure Hindi" - we had a lot of fun teasing them.
Let me tell that due to my height , I was always seated on the back benches. Ie Back Benchers
4. The teacher of our history loved to get caught by the hair and I was always in the military cut and whenever he catch my hair I would duck and then I was made MURGA
5. Our physical training (P.T.) teachers were Bengali and he could not speak Hindi very well - very good person andmade us exercised well. He used to take full care of our sports as well. When he used to get angry he used to say "Look - if you guys do mistakes I will make myself detend and will will punish myself .
These few memories of my childhood still tickle me sometimes. Although this beating did not happen every day, but it is said that THE TEACHING COMES FROM THE PARENTLY PUNISHMENT OF TEACHERS
I do not remember that I have ever beaten up by any teacher after the 7 th class. I still respect all teachers very much.
These are some memories of my first school. Next time I will try to write about the memories of my other school - till then - Namaskar - be happy be happy.
Jai Hind
As far as I remember, in our time this symbol used to be just the middle book and the rising sun, The lotus flower and cover on the top was added afterwords
There is no picture of Shri Madan ji, but I am trying to present Shradhanjali through the scouts' sign in his memory.
Friends, here, scouts used to have a rope in the dress and were taught many kinds of knots (KNOTS), I have learned to make many types of knots from my brother, something I still remember.
I have also learned BOOK BINDING from him, I was probably quite small but I still remember that.
Friends, these are the peels of memories as you can peel out as much as you can - its endless - Is It Not
See you again - Jai Hind


No comments:
Post a Comment