[12:13, 24/04/2020] Subodh Murarka: Hello friends,
I am new to blog writing and I have come into the world of this blog for the first time so today I am writing this second blog after about 10 days.
Although I am a less talkative person but when I start speaking it takes more time to stop.
Let me tell you that I am my mother, father (who just passed away on February 23, 2020), brother Arun (who is four years older than me) sister Uma (who was two years younger than me - she is no more in this world) ) And my grandmother (who also passed away about 35 to 38 years ago).lived in Kolkata.
My Mom and Dad's wedding photo
Myself and my Mom
Myself - Sister - Brother
Today I will tell you things that I have either heard from my parents and family members or whatever I remember.
Everyone says that I was quite shy in childhood and mother's chippu child. I didn't go to anyone. Whenever a new person came into the house, I would either sit on my mother's lap or lock myself in a room or in the bathroom.
It is said that once my father's health got a little bad and I was asked to call the doctor, so I dialed wrong numbers and said that the phone is busy, I can't find it and then my elder brother got the phone and called the doctor.
I used to do a few different things since I was a child - it is said that the electric wiring at that time was covered with LEAD metal and they were stuck with some clips on the wall like a wooden bar - so I At the age of about 5, I opened a large part of the clip and gave it to my mother. - was badly beaten -
I remember after passing out NINTH STANDARD, when I came to Bombay to visit my uncle I got my first carpenter’s tools and I always kept my room dirty. I enjoyed opening the radio and adjusting its core and fixing it with WAX
Pictures of the time when I was out of school or in 11th class
I had a lot of fun in my whole school life,
I studied till 9th from Daulat Ram Naupani Vidyalaya. At that time we lived in Amherst Street, later we moved to Rash Behari Street and so my school changed and I got admitted in Adarsh Hindi High School
From here, some changes started to come in my life. We were fine in studies but now there was a little bit of fickleness.
Some of my friends that I still remember today - and have been contacted again via FACEBOOK .. sometimes talk on the phone - my friends Kamal Sinha, Nityanad Sharma, Surbir Singh - etc
Come on guys, that's all for today - it's going to be 2.30 at night and my wife is saying go to sleep now. So good night friends - see you soon.
Your understanding
Jai Hind
I am new to blog writing and I have come into the world of this blog for the first time so today I am writing this second blog after about 10 days.
Although I am a less talkative person but when I start speaking it takes more time to stop.
Let me tell you that I am my mother, father (who just passed away on February 23, 2020), brother Arun (who is four years older than me) sister Uma (who was two years younger than me - she is no more in this world) ) And my grandmother (who also passed away about 35 to 38 years ago).lived in Kolkata.
My Mom and Dad's wedding photo
Myself and my Mom
Myself - Sister - Brother
Today I will tell you things that I have either heard from my parents and family members or whatever I remember.
Everyone says that I was quite shy in childhood and mother's chippu child. I didn't go to anyone. Whenever a new person came into the house, I would either sit on my mother's lap or lock myself in a room or in the bathroom.
It is said that once my father's health got a little bad and I was asked to call the doctor, so I dialed wrong numbers and said that the phone is busy, I can't find it and then my elder brother got the phone and called the doctor.
I used to do a few different things since I was a child - it is said that the electric wiring at that time was covered with LEAD metal and they were stuck with some clips on the wall like a wooden bar - so I At the age of about 5, I opened a large part of the clip and gave it to my mother. - was badly beaten -
I remember after passing out NINTH STANDARD, when I came to Bombay to visit my uncle I got my first carpenter’s tools and I always kept my room dirty. I enjoyed opening the radio and adjusting its core and fixing it with WAX
Pictures of the time when I was out of school or in 11th class
I had a lot of fun in my whole school life,
I studied till 9th from Daulat Ram Naupani Vidyalaya. At that time we lived in Amherst Street, later we moved to Rash Behari Street and so my school changed and I got admitted in Adarsh Hindi High School
From here, some changes started to come in my life. We were fine in studies but now there was a little bit of fickleness.
Some of my friends that I still remember today - and have been contacted again via FACEBOOK .. sometimes talk on the phone - my friends Kamal Sinha, Nityanad Sharma, Surbir Singh - etc
Come on guys, that's all for today - it's going to be 2.30 at night and my wife is saying go to sleep now. So good night friends - see you soon.
Your understanding
Jai Hind




No comments:
Post a Comment